How much is a day pass?
*A day pass is 10€.
How much is the membership fee?
*The basic membership fee is 29€ per month for the first user (adult or child between the age of 5- 24)
*The family membership is 25€ per month for the second user of the family over the age of 5 (living under the same roof) and then all other users no space from the same family (living under the same roof) under the age of 24 are FREE
€54 (€29 + €25) will cover the monthly cost of memberships for the whole family!
Does everyone of my family have to pay the membership fee?
* No, the Family Membership will only be paid when a second user of your family joins but it would cover any other additional family member, including children under the age of 24. With a total amount of €54/month (€29 +€25) you and your family will get unlimited access to the facilities!
Can members under the age of 16 use the facilities?
Members under the age of 16 are not allowed to use the fitness room alone but they are welcome to participate in all our “kids activities” such as holiday camps, tennis camps, CrossFit kids…+ PT not allowed either
Can I get a membership if I don’t have an access card?
To have access to the NATO Staff Centre you need to obtain access rights from NATO security (NOS). Without an access card you cannot become a member. However, if you are accompanied by a member then you can acquire a day pass and use of the Staff Centre.
Can children under the age of 16 use fitness room?
* Legally, Children under the age 16 are not allowed to use the fitness room.
Can children use the pool without supervision?
* Swimmers over the age of 8, may be requested to demonstrate an ability to swim 25 meters, unassisted by any floatation devices (one length of the pool), prior to being allowed access to the pool.
Children under the age of 8 or that cannot swim must be supervised by an adult.
When My account is blocked, can I still book a tennis court?
No, to book a tennis court you need to have a valid membership
Can I stop my membership whenever I desire?
The membership that you subscribe to is automatically renewed at the end of the contract. But no worries! To stop your membership, you simply have to send an email to the Sport Centre Reception one month prior to the renewal of the next membership that you would like your contract to end. As simple as that!
Is the membership automatically renewed?
All memberships are automatically renewed on the next day following the end of the previous membership (basic membership and group class membership)
One time visit and 10 sessions cards are not included.
What is the procedure if first the user stops his/her membership?
* The second user paying €25 will pass to €29 and become the first member/user. If other members of the family joins the Sport Centre then they can have a membership of €25.
If I am a new member and I pay my membership on the second of the month until which date will my membership be valid?
* All memberships (basic and group classes) will be extended until the last day of the third month. For example: 02 August 2019 (payment of 3-month membership) will be valid and has to be paid on a prorated price basis until the 30 November 2019.
If I forgot to stop my membership, do I have to pay anyway?
To stop your membership, you have to send an email to the Sport Centre reception one month prior to the renewal of the next membership.
Do I have to pay during the Christmas holidays?
Any membership or extension of the membership will not be refunded due to the annual closure of the Sport Centre.
Can I pay for a month of basic membership?
No, we only offer a 3- or 12-month subscription, but we accept cancellations and provide refunds in case your contract is ending. (Applicable to all NATO employees as well as temporary and interns.)
In which case can I request a refund?
*The membership can be refunded only for the following reasons:
- Medical certificate: for any certified illness of more than 2 weeks. This may only be applicable once per annum and in this case the membership can be extended or refunded for the certified time frame
- Leaving NATO employment
- Leaving the country
Absence for holidays is not a reason for refund.
What happens if I change mind after paying the membership?
* If you are not satisfied, you have 14 days to cancel your membership after payment.
To cancel the membership, you will need to notify the Sport Centre reception by email.
Can I do group classes or CrossFit with a day pass?
No, group classes are not included. The day pass will give you access to all the facilities so that you can train individually. To participate in a group class or CrossFit, you will have to purchase a Ticket in addition to your day pass.
Can I participate in the group classes with a Sport Centre basic membership?
To participate in a group class, you must to be member of the Sport Centre and have either of the following:
Valid for all group classes except CrossFit
- 1 class visit ticket: 3.30 €
- 10 class visit card: 30 € valid 6 months
- 1-month group class membership: 20.62 €
Valid for CrossFit all inclusive
- 1 class visit ticket: 3.30 €
- 10 class visit card: 30 € (valid only for CrossFit)
- 1-month CrossFit all inclusive: 33.02 € (valid for all CrossFit and all group classes)
What type of reservation can I do as a member?
* All reservations are done online at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email is used to book: Tennis court – Squash court – Omnisport hall and the outdoor area.
Can I rent parts of the Sport Centre for an event?
* You may rent many areas of the Sport Centre: lanes of the pool, the Omnisport hall, the football field, the Relaxation room, the Martial Arts room and the tennis courts
As you probably know, most services that are offered on site at NATO (including e.g. catering) are excluding VAT due to the ‘special tax position’ NATO has. The same ruling applies to the services High Five offers on site, which means that none of our prices include VAT.
For more details please contact the Sport Centre reception.